Students will read the Classroom Policies and Procedures page.
Students will "comment" on teacher's blog by typing their names above the phrase:"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Kristian Colon Approves"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Katrina Trejo" I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Anthony "I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Ariel Wager"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Alexandra Gordon"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Cora Prince:I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures.
"I have read and understand the classroom policies and procedures."
I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures
Kelly Nguyen:"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Selina Benavidez"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Alejandro Sanchez"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Vicktoria wilcoxi have read and understand the classroom pilicies and procedures
Ericka Fierros:I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures
"i have read and undrstand th classroom polices and procers"
America Maldonado:I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures (:
+*+I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures+*+ -Rosa<33
I have read and understand the classroom policies and procedures.
"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Aaron Rogers I have read and understand classroom policies and procedures.
Kristian Colon Approves
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Katrina Trejo
ReplyDelete" I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Anthony
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Ariel Wager
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Alexandra Gordon
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Cora Prince:
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures.
"I have read and understand the classroom policies and procedures."
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures
ReplyDeleteKelly Nguyen:
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Selina Benavidez
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Alejandro Sanchez
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
Vicktoria wilcox
ReplyDeletei have read and understand the classroom pilicies and procedures
Ericka Fierros:
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures
"i have read and undrstand th classroom polices and procers"
ReplyDeleteAmerica Maldonado:
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures (:
+*+I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures+*+
ReplyDelete-Rosa<33
I have read and understand the classroom policies and procedures.
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures
ReplyDelete"I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures"
ReplyDeleteAaron Rogers
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand classroom policies and procedures.