Grading at each job is based on these class values. These values model career employability skills, which are vital and transferrable to any workplace.
Work Ethic:
50 points a day based on: Showing up for work, Being on-time to work, and Stayin on task
Work Quality and Deadlines:
50 points a day based on producing work that is acceptable to your client and completed when due.
Work Skills and Knowledge:
50 points a day based on ability to demonstrate knowledge of job and ability to demonstrate essential skills.
Work Leadership and Teamwork:
50 points a day based on ability to collaborate with Team Leadership and co-workers.
Work Motivation andInitiative:
50 points a day based on the ability to go above and beyond what was expected by at least 10%.
Total Possible Points per days = 250
"A" 250-225
"B" 224-200
"C" 199-175
"D" 174-150
"F" 149 and below (unacceptable)
Progressive discipline Fired 1=improvement plan (warning); Fired 2 loss of points for 1 day; Fired 3 Loss of points for 5 days and parent contact.
Students will lose 10% of daily points if they arrive tardy, asked to turn off and put away electronic devices, get off of games or to stay on task.
I have read an dunderstand the Grading and class values.
ReplyDeleteLinda Moore
These rules seem fair, easy to understand I gets them
ReplyDeleteThanks to reading these rules I now know that it is important for me to stay on task and get to class on time.
ReplyDeleteOk. I get it. Stayn on task and act likeyour in school and not in a zoo. Got it Mrs. Gutierrez.
ReplyDeletei read the rules and i know i have to follow them.
ReplyDeleteI have read an dunderstand the Grading and class values.
ReplyDeleteKAtrina Trejo
I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures.........for now
ReplyDeleteAlejandro Sanchez
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the Grading and Class Values
I have read and understand the Classroom Policies and Procedures.........for now
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the Grading and Class values
ReplyDeleteAaron Rogers
ReplyDeleteI have read and understand the grading and class values.